Edge Athletics offers an Offensive Skills and Shooting Clinic for ages 12-17. The clinic will be hosted at Our Lady of Lourdes High school and are directed by Jim Santoro, President of Edge Athletics and Mens Varsity Basketball at Our Lady of Lourdes High School. You can now REGISTER for camp online.
Be sure to print out the waiver below and include a signed copy with your payment. CLICK HERE for the waiver
Offensive Skills and Shooting Clinic Date and Time
July 30, July 31, Aug 1 (9:00am – 2:00pm)
CLICK HERE for Skills Flier page
Attention all athletes registered for Edge Athletics Basketball Camp. Please read the following important information prior to arrival on Monday morning:
1. Please arrive at 8:30am on the first day of the clinic. If you have a tuition balance, it can be paid at that time.
2. You can bring your own lunch. All lunches will be stored on a table that will be monitored.
3. There will be a concessions stand open all afternoon and evening for drinks and snacks.
4. If you do not wish to bring your lunch, you can order pizza in the morning for delivery. Pizza must be pre ordered and paid for at the beginning of each session. Pizza is $2 per slice.
5. We will have sunscreen on hand, but we encourage you to bring your own and apply it as needed throughout the afternoon. We are hoping for the sun to shine!
6. Camp begins at 9:00am each day. Please do not arrive any earlier than 8:30am.
7. Camp concludes each day at 2pm. An authorized adult will be required to come in to the gym to pick up each athlete. There will be no sign out sheets, but your athlete must identify you to his or her coach before you can leave the gym with your athlete.
8. If you did not send a waiver in with your application, please sign it and bring with you on the first day of camp. Although we will have some available at registration, having it completed in advance will help speed up the registration process.
9. Athletes must sign in each morning.
10. Do not bring electronic devices to camp. Although we will do our best to protect your property, we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
We are looking forward to a great three days of basketball with all of you! Be prepared to work hard. These are intense training sessions.
If you have any questions specific to your athlete (your balance, the weeks enrolled, etc), you can email me and I will get back to you asap.
Thanks and see you on the first day!
Director, Edge Athletics Basketball Camp