UPDATE: 5/16/19 4pm
Please know there is a NCAA baseball game being played Saturday at Trinity College. They just found out this week they would be hosting. Additionally, on Sunday, Trinity College will have their graduation going on.
The campus will be extremely busy, and parking will be tight. Please allow for extra travel time to allow for parking/walking to gym. Extra parking will be available at the Koeppel Community Center (Ice Hockey Rink) which is across the street from the Trinity Campus and about a 5 min walk to the gym. The address is:175 New Britain Avenue Hartford, CT.
Thank you for your understanding.
This post contains important information with regards to our upcoming tournament based in Springfield, Mass. Please read the entire post!
The schedule can be accessed at this link. TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE PAGE.
The following are excerpts from correspondence from the Tournament Director. Please Read in FULL:
DOWNLOAD OUR APP: BasketBull LIVE – is a FREE iPhone and Android device app that will make the entire tournament process much easier. The APP includes addresses to all sites, pools/brackets for each division, standings within your pool, updated results for the entire tournament, pictures of the scoresheets after the game, and much more. This APP should be your 1st choice for the most up-to-date schedule information.
BASKETBULL PROMISE (please read)
It is our goal to make this tournament experience as smooth as possible. Some things can be out of our control, but we try to go the extra mile wherever we can.
- Tournament Rules can be found by clicking here
- ZERO Tolerance Fighting Policy: If a player/coach is involved in a physical altercation during a game or on the tournament premises, we will remove that player/coach from participation for the remainder of the tournament. If multiple players (3 or more) are involved in a physical altercation or a bench is cleared, we will remove the team from the tournament. By participating in our events, you as the coach, are acknowledging this policy. We will do our best to work with officials and site directors to ensure everyone’s safety is our top priority. There is no need for fighting in ANY events – please stress this with your team and parents.
- IABBO Certified Officials
- TWO Scorekeepers per game (book and clock)
- Court Monitor/runner at every 2 court + site
- Site Director at ALL sites
- Mobile APP with event updates throughout entire weekend
- Results updated on the site in real-time
- Social media updates – @basketbullhoops on Twitter and all scores posted on @bbullscores
- Hashtag for the weekend is #hofsc
- Trainers at multi-court sites
$10/day, $15/two-day pass
HALL OF FAME TICKETS (MUSEUM)
As a participating team in this weekend’s tournament, Hall of Fame tickets are just $13 per ticket through our secure online system. The online ordering system allows you to purchase all the tickets for your group and pick them up at the Hall of Fame “will call”. You will just need to make sure to print out your receipt and bring it with you or you can bring a copy of the receipt on your phone. You NEED to enter your email address when purchasing the tickets to get the confirmation email.
This is the only way to purchase discounted tickets to visit the Hall of Fame. Walkups at the Hall of Fame ticket window will have to pay full price. You must purchase the tickets ONLINE first.
The Hall of Fame hours can be found here: http://www.hoophall.com/plan-your-experience/admission/hours/
The Hall of Fame address is:
Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame
1000 Hall of Fame Ave.
Springfield, MA 01105
There will be a road race being held in the city of Westfield on Saturday from about 12-1:30/2pm. This will close Western Ave from about 11:45-1:30pm
If you are playing at Westfield State University, please get to your game prior to 12pm….this also applies if you are playing in the 1:50 time slot. Most teams playing at 12:40 or 1:50 should already be there from a previous game. Just make sure you arrive prior to 12pm and/or you stay in the gym between games.
On Sunday, there is also going to be a town celebration going on. The center of Westfield will be closed down for traffic. Please give yourself an extra 15 minutes or so of travel time to follow the detours:
Turn right onto MA-10 S/US-202 S/Southampton Rd(signs forS 202/Westfield)1.5 mi
Turn right onto Franklin St .9 mi (At CVS)
Continue straight- Turns intoRussell Rd 3.1 mi
Turn left onto Bates Rd 1.2mi
Slight left onto Western Ave
As long as you give yourself extra travel time, you should be fine….
We apologize for any inconveniences with this.