Although off to a little bit of a late start, Edge Athletics is now officially starting 2009 with a new look! We have been working hard for the past year to come up with some amazing new features. We have created the website from the ground up, to provide better, easier access and more complete information. Also, over the the last year, we have worked hard and have spent many hours redesigning our logo. The new logo has a significant meaning behind it which will be explained in an upcoming article.
Please explore the many new features on the website! Here are just a few of them that we have added:
- We have updated the Important Announcement section and have added a new feature. You now have the ability to be notified, via text message and/or e-mail, when an Important Announcement is posted to the website.
- The schedule for practices and games is now in a format that you can subscribe to with a number of different applications. Get your team’s schedule in your favorite calendar application or even on your mobile phone!
- We have added capability for new, thoughtful articles from a wide range of people (which will be further expanded upon soon).
- We have added video capability.
- We now have an official mailing list so you can keep up-to-date with everything going on at Edge Athletics. We encourage everyone to join today.
(For more details or help with the SMS alerts or calendar subscription features please see the Support page.)
Many of these new features take advantage of advancements in web 2.0 technologies. In order to get the best experience on our new website, we recommend using a current, safe, standards compliant web browser. We recommend Apple Safari or Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer just doesn’t cut it anymore, folks! Please upgrade your browser today!
We have been working hard for over a year to make this redesign a reality and would love to have your feedback. Please let us know what you think by leaving a comment below or using the contact us form.