Camp Poster 2019
Edge Athletics offers three weeks of Traditional Basketball Camps for ages 6-15. The camps will be hosted by Our Lady of Lourdes High school and are directed by Jim Santoro, President of Edge Athletics and Men’s Varsity Basketball coach at Lourdes. You can now REGISTER for camp online.
Print out the waiver and include a signed copy with your payment. CLICK HERE for Waiver
Summer 2019 Traditional Camp Dates
Session I: July 08 – July 12
Session II: July 15 – July 19
Session III: July 22 – July 26
Tuition: $160 per week
CLICK HERE for Camp Flier for more information
Attention all athletes registered for Edge Athletics Basketball Camp. Please read the following important information prior to arrival on Monday morning:
1. Please arrive at 8:30 on the first day of camp. If you have a tuition balance, it can be paid at that time.
2. You can bring your own lunch. All lunches will be stored on a table that will be monitored.
3. There will be a concessions stand open all day for drinks and snacks.
4. If you do not wish to bring your lunch, you can order pizza in the morning for delivery at lunch time. Pizza must be pre ordered and paid for at the beginning of each session. Pizza is $2 per slice.
5. We will have sunscreen on hand, but we encourage you to bring your own and apply it as needed throughout the day. We are hoping for the sun to shine!
6. Camp begins at 9:00am each day. Please do not arrive any earlier than 8:30.
7. Camp concludes each day at 3:00pm. An authorized adult will be required to come in to the gym to pick up each athlete. There will be no sign out sheets, but your athlete must identify you to his or her coach before you can leave the gym with your athlete.
8. If you did not send a waiver in with your application, please sign it and bring with you on the first day of camp. Although we will have some available at registration, having it completed in advance will help speed up the registration process.
9. Athletes must sign in each morning.
10. Do not bring electronic devices to camp. Although we will do our best to protect your property, we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
11. Weather conditions may cause us to modify the camp schedule by moving all activities indoors. We may also shift certain age groups to Poughkeepsie Day School located up the road. Parents and guardians will be notified in the morning if this is required.
12. Although parents, guardians, friends and family are welcome to come watch at any time, we encourage everyone to come on Championship Friday for all of the days activities. We will conclude with an awards ceremony 2:45.
We are looking forward to a great week of basketball with all of you! Be prepared to work and play hard!
If you have any questions specific to your athlete (your balance, the weeks enrolled, etc), you can email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 845-264-5078.
Thanks and see you on the first day!