Summer Basketball Programs are Back!
After a two year hiatus due to Covid-19, Edge Athletics will once again offer summer basketball programs at Our Lady of Lourdes High School located on Boardman Road in the Town of Poughkeepsie. Our camps are back at full size and will feature all of the activities that have made us one of the top camps in the area for ages 6-15. All weeks will be directed by Jim Santoro, President of Edge Athletics and Men’s Varsity Basketball coach at Our Lady of Lourdes High School.
Each session will be five days each week and will be divided into three different age divisions with four teams in each division. This will ensure that all of the athletes during the week will be competing against similar ages and skill levels. The grades are determine by the grade in which the athlete will be entering into in the fall of 2021.
Tuition: $175 per week – Please make checks payable to Edge Athletics and mail to 4 Ledge Way, Poughkeepsie, New York, 12603.
There are limited spots each session and we expect all sessions to sell out. Reserve your spot today by sending in a $100 deposit!
You can now REGISTER online.
Print out the waiver and include a signed copy with your payment. Waiver 2022
Summer Program Poster 2022
Edge Summer Program Flier 2022 flier
Session I: Ages 6-15: July 11 – July 15 – 9am – 3:00pm
Session II: Ages 6-15: July 18 – July 22 – 9am – 3:00pm
Session III: Ages 6-15: July 25 – July 29 – 9am – 3:00pm
Attention all athletes registered for Edge Athletics Basketball programs. Please read the following important information prior to arrival on the first morning of each session:
1. Please arrive at 8:30 on the first day. If you have a tuition balance, it can be paid at that time.
2. You can bring your own lunch. All lunches will be stored on a table that will be monitored.
3. There will be a concessions stand open all day for drinks and snacks.
4. If you do not wish to bring your lunch, you can order pizza in the morning for delivery at lunch time. Pizza must be pre ordered and paid for at the beginning of each session. Pizza is $2 per slice.
5. Much of the daily activities will take place outdoors. We will have sunscreen on hand, but we encourage you to bring your own and apply it as needed throughout the day.
6. The day begins at 9:00am. Please do not arrive any earlier than 8:30.
7. Program concludes each day at 3:00pm. An authorized adult will be required to come in to the gym to pick up each athlete. There will be no sign out sheets, but your athlete must identify you to his or her coach before you can leave the gym with your athlete.
8. If you did not send a waiver in with your application, please sign it and bring with you on the first day of camp. Although we will have some available at registration, having it completed in advance will help speed up the registration process.
9. Athletes must sign in each morning.
10. Do not bring electronic devices to camp. Although we will do our best to protect your property, we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
11. Covid-19 protocols – We will follow whatever protocols are necessary at the time of each session
We are looking forward to a great week of basketball with all of you! Be prepared to work and play hard!
If you have any questions specific to your athlete (your balance, the weeks enrolled, etc), you can email me email@example.com or call me at 845-264-5078.
Thanks and see you on the first day!